Personal Data Processing and Protection
1. Any provision of as well as consent to sending personal data are completely voluntary. Any personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose the Participant has expressed their consent to. When the Participant does not provide the data necessary for execution of the order and does not give consent to these data being processed, the order can be impossible to complete.
2. The Controller ensures safety of the data provided and guarantees that the Participants' rights resulting from the act on personal data protection can be exercised. The Participant has the right to access the content of their personal data, correct them or completely remove their personal data – for this purpose please send an e-mail with a request to introduce changes or delete data from the records. The CONTROLLER is authorized to refuse to remove the Participant's data only in the cases specified by valid regulations, in particular if the Participant has failed to pay any amounts due to the CONTROLLER.
3. We ensure that our company observes the personal data protection policy. The personal data we store are safe and we do our best to continuously improve this level.
The present Policy determines the principles of creating, storing and accessing information on the Participant's devices using Cookie files in order to perform electronically any services requested by the Participant.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Controller of the data created on the Participant's devices is the company Prodefinity Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., which, for the purpose of services provided electronically, creates and stores temporary files and obtains access to data on the Participant's devices.
2. Cookies – means binary data, most frequently small text files, recorded and stored on the Participant's devices that are used in programming languages for more efficient web site communication with the Participant.
3. Cookie files created on the Participant's devices can originate both from the Controller's system (the so-called own cookies) and from external software supervising online communication (the so-called external cookies e.g. from Google sites and other).
4. The Participant has the possibility to limit or turn off cookie file access to their Device. When using this option, it will not be possible to use the Site, apart from the functions that need cookie files by their nature.
II. Purposes of using cookies
1. Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites in order to ensure correct data transmission between connected computers. They are broadly applied, help to adjust the content of the settings page on the recipient's computer, remember the preferred look of the site, e.g. the set font size, ensure that the Participant performs several subsequent activities (e.g. adds an article, makes purchases in the online store). Cookies may also be used to adjust the advertisements displayed to the interests of site visitors. We can say that the "cookies" technology is necessary for interactive pages to display properly.
2. Apart from cookies sent from the site we are connecting with, cookies files can also be sent from servers of the sites they call, e.g. Google, YouTube or social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and other.
3. In general, we can divide cookies into two file types:
- session cookies: are stored in the Participant's Device and are left there until the browser's session is finished. Any recorded information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Participant's Device;
- permanent cookies: are stored in the Participant's Device and are left there until deleted. Termination of the browser's session or turning off the Device does not remove them from the Participant's Device. The permanent cookies mechanism does not allow collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Participant's Device.
4. In a normal situation the cookies used are safe for the Participant. With correct application, any viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software cannot penetrate into the Participants' Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the Participant. Cookies usually contain the domain name they come from, their storage time in the Device (is limited) and the assigned value (key).
5. Cookies files do not collect any data, including surnames and e-mail addresses.
6. Each Participant can change the cookie settings in the used browser, and completely exclude the possibility of saving them. If the Participant does not turn off the possibility of saving cookies from various sites, in practice it means that they give their consent to recording and storing them on their computer.
7. If the Participant decides to reject all cookies, it is not possible to use some content and services available on our sites, in particular those that need user login and later for example a purchase transaction made in the online store. Turning off cookies will not result in no possibility to browse the content of most sites.
8. The Participant can remove cookies at any time using the available function in the web browser they use.
9. It must be stressed that the cookies technology is used by hackers to infect computers and introduce malicious software. The cookies technology, which is to ensure proper communication with the site server, is used in this case not in line with its intended use. Protection against such attack and other forms of hacking attempts should always be provided first of all by a good antivirus software.